2 x Wholeweat Wraps (For Gluten Free Recipe, use Gluten Free Wraps)
Olive oil spray
1 clove Garlic, crushed
1 teaspoon Chilli powder
1/2 teaspoon Chilli flakes
250g Lean beef mince
100g drained canned lentils
200g diced tomato
1 tablespoons Low fat sour cream
1 tablespoons Grated parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 180C.
- Cut Wraps into large chip sized triangles and place onto a baking tray. Bake for 5 minutes or until crisp and lightly golden.
- Meanwhile, lightly spray a frying pan with oil and heat over medium heat, finely chop onion and add to pan, stirring often, for 5 minutes or until soft.
- Add crushed garlic, chilli powder and Chilli flakes and cook, stirring until combined.
- Add beef mince and cook, stirring with a wooden spoon to break up any lumps, for 5 minutes or until browned.
- Stir in lentils and tomatoes until well combined. Bring to boil, reduce heat to medium-low and simmer for 8 minutes or until liquid has reduced and thickened.
- Dice the tomato and avocado and combine in a bowl.
- To assemble, arrange crisps on two plates and top with beef mixture, salad and sour cream. Sprinkle with parmesan to serve.
Add or decrease chilli amount based on your personal taste buds.
If you make extra, Beef mixture can be stored in the freezer. Can be reheated and served with a side salad.
Source: Adapted from a Member Recipe on Michelle Bridges 12WBT